Sunday, November 9, 2014

Good-bye Blog Site


Hi everyone,

So, some of you already know that I've been working incredibly hard for the past couple weeks on setting up a new webpage.  What I didn't realize is that it doesn't link back to this little blog site, but instead, it imports everything from here over there and that becomes the new home site for this little space of mine.

So, it's with a little bit of sadness, that I say goodbye to this writing space.  If you've set up your account to follow me on here, make sure you head over to the new site and set it up to follow there, as this is technically my last post on this site!

So without any more ado, here is the new site, and this week's post (link below)!  Thanks for following!

New Blog and Post!

2 comments:

  1. Laura is it possible to comment on your new blog site? Or now that it is a works based site are you keeping it comment free? I cant see how to comment?

    If I cant comment there...be aware I'm still watching ;) See you on the other side...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so glad you said something - thank you! I had them turned off by accident. You should be able to comment now :). Thanks again!

      Delete