Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Photography 365 Project (Days 174 - 182: HALF WAY!)


I can't believe that by the time I hit "Publish" on this blog post I will be officially half done my 365 project.  Craziness!  The people that I've met and the friendships that have formed through this are just a bonus to having half of 2014 documented in a photo book I've been creating as I go along here.  So excited to see what the second half of the year brings!

Monday:  Starting to feel like Summer around here finally!

Tuesday:  Tired and uninspired.

Wednesday:  Just the norm :)  No piano students tonight as my Wednesday kids take the Summer off.

Thursday:  A nice evening relaxing and watching shows in bed.  Also another night off piano teaching as my load lightens in July and August.

Friday:  A nice dinner with friends after work, cut short by a team meeting to gear up for shooting weekend weddings.  I made Nick pull over on the way home from the meeting and ran back across the bridge to catch this sunset.

Saturday:  My wedding wrapped at 5:30pm, so I skytrained over to Nick's wedding and hung out for the evening.  Pretty good deal.  Sitting on a sunny deck with this view all evening and scoring some delicious wedding food.  (Actually, I left my bus pass at home, snuck on the skytrain for two stops, and was too cheap to cough up the actual fair so I just waited for Nick for 6 hours to drive me home instead!).  He's the veteran, and I'm still working on an internship with the company.  Thus, he gets all the fancy, high-stress weddings and I get all the shorter, less stressful ones.  This is working well for me ;)

Sunday:  Sleep ALL day.  I'm not kidding.  I got out of bed to go get these smoothies with Nick in the evening.  And I slept all the next night through as well.  Deficit much?

Monday:  I took today off work since Tuesday was a holiday.  We ran some errands, picked some berries, and made some pies.  I had a couple students to teach in the evening, but other than that it was a very fun, pensive and relaxing day.  You can read more about it HERE.

Tuesday:  A sleep-in, a bike ride around the seawall at Stanley Park, a picnic, the Aquarium, and fireworks!  Very hard to choose a daily from the almost 100 photos I kept from this day!  If you want to see more, you can check out this post HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment