Friday, May 23, 2014

Photography 365 Project: (Days 141 - 142)


The past couple days have not been my favourite.  Around noon on Wednesday I started to feel a headache coming on.  I just ignored it and continued work throughout the day.  By that evening it was worse, and I was sweaty and nauseous, too.  By that night I could barely do anything without being constantly aware of the pain.  I went to sleep fully expecting it to be gone the next morning.

Wrong.  My alarm went off at 5:45am and my pounding head and I got out of bed.  I sat on a stool in the bathroom brushing my teeth, doing my hair, and all the while the pain started to travel around into my ear drum.  By just after 6:00am I called in sick and crawled back into bed.  Where I stayed.  All.  Day.  Bored out of my mind and constantly in pain.  Even in my dreams I had a headache.  No fun.

I learned something through all this, though.  I don't know if I have what it takes to be a stay-at-home mom one day if I go out-of-my-mind crazy within half a day of being home alone.  I don't think kids count as "company" for their first few years ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment