Thursday, May 22, 2014

Photography 365 Project: (Day 140)


I am a self-admitted internet addict.  It's how my life goes round.  It's how I stay connected with so many friends across the globe.  It's how I chat with my husband throughout the day as neither of us can talk on the phone, but we're both always in front of a computer.  It's how I manage a piano studio of 16 students who all have lives, and commitments, and questions, and who constantly move around while I hold down a full-time job during the day.  It's how I network for our photography business.  It's how I post what I make.  It's how I share.  It's my outlet for creativity.

Until.... Until my computer had to go IN for repairs.  As in, it was gone for a solid two days.  And on top of that, I had a student move a lesson on Tuesday giving me an hour of free time.  Free time.  No computer.  No computer....  Free time....

Hmmmm.

Do you know what happened?  I cleaned my deck for the first time in two years ;)  (And shocker - it's actually not green!)



No comments:

Post a Comment